Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • The question as was explained to me is...(kids ment)
    • (Login Blessed_Thistle)
      Posted May 9, 2012 6:00 PM

"did that doctor's failure to provide a proper standard of care lead to my outcome?" If it cannot be proved rather than speculated on, I was told it is very hard to win a case. Which really sucks, because I will forever wonder if all my children's pain/trauma and their decidedly inauspicious beginnings could have been circumvented (it was too late for an emergency cerclage by the time I was diagnosed 8 days later but apparently not at the time I complained that it felt like my cervix was suddenly dropping out) and you will forever wonder if your peanut might have made it had you taken heparin/baby aspirin/folgard.

I satisfied myself to some extent by warning other women with scathing reviews of this doctor online but then found that on at least one site (vitals.com), the physician can "manage patient feedback" aka delete your feedback and then block you from posting! That doctors should be able to practice slipshod medicine and get away with it is infuriating, I agree wholeheartedly.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement