I am so glad that you are feeling better with CCRM. To be honest, I am pretty frustrated with my RE right now. I feel like he does not want to do anything different. We just have to "wait for the right embryo" and then I'll get pg. He is sure of it. Uggh.
So, you are doing an endometrial biopsy now. Does that mean you'll transfer next month? I have been reading about endometrial biopsies and that they help with implantation the following month.
Also, what is beta integrin? Just curious.
If things do not work out for us locally, I am thinking about CCRM as our backup. I want to feel like we are getting the most proactive care and I don't feel like that is happening now.