Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Hi, yes I have had success (child mentioned)
    • Bethlyn (no login)
      Posted Jun 6, 2012 12:20 PM

but it did not happen on my first try. I began my donor egg journey in 2004, and after numerous failed cycles I am the proud mom of a 4 1/2 year old son! It was a long road, I started the same way as you did, being so careful about everything, and it's important. At the stage you're at though, I think drinking alcohol and coffee in moderation is fine (while you are cycling) but you need to do what you feel will bring you success. Sometimes we need a stress reliever if it won't hurt our chances of pregnancy wink.gif Whenever I cycled, I made sure to color my hair the week or two PRIOR to transfer, so it would last me until after the (hopeful!) first trimester.

There is a related board http://www.network54.com/Forum/247611/ where many "yellow board" poster go after they achieve success, but you are welcome to post here or over there anytime. Lots of luck to you!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement