Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • My RE definitely did.
    • Mrs. M (no login)
      Posted Jun 8, 2012 6:08 PM

My second donor was put in a donor pool that was 3:1 based on her day 3 testing. Besides that the clinic's normal policy was in 3:1 cycles there is a thirty day countdown to get three recipients on board. After thirty days they cycle with two recipients and with a proven (previously cycled successfully) the egg bank becomes the third recipient, with unproven donors it is a 2 way split. In my case we had only two recipients on board and they made the egg bank the tertiary recipient which was an exception to the normal process because they were so confident based on day three testing only. This donor produced 18 mature folllicles plus two immature follicles. We got six and five of six fertilized and on day 5 we still had four going strong. My first donor's day three testing was "good" per RE. She produced 19 follicles but only ten fertilized and by day three we were down to three embryos.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement