Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Post failed cycle health questions
    • minniet (no login)
      Posted Jun 22, 2012 12:20 PM

Hello Ladies:

I have been off the boards for a while since my last failed cycle. You may remember that I was on the full immune treatment with an RI (prednisone, heparin, intralipids, aspirin, metanx, etc.). He is now recommending a surro. We are not dealing with it or thinking about any of it right now as life has been too challenging to think about it.

I am getting back on my feet with a little help from antidepressants. But I have a question which I hope some of the immune folks might have some thoughts on.

I have noticed a sudden onset of what seem like autoimmune problems -- I am already diagnosed with hypothyroidism and wheat sensitivity (related to IBS), but now I am noticing:

-extremely dry and irritated eyes, with eye floaters - wondering if I have Sjogrens since I have had repeated bouts of blepharitis.
      -very sore knuckle joints in my index fingers and most fingers on my right hand, it takes a few hours in the morning for me to be able to close my fingers into a fist.
      -odd muscle soreness in toes and knees here and there
      -suddenly, it is overnight it seems, my wedding ring hardly fits. My knuckle, while sore, does not seem larger...not sure what is going on.
      -my stomach has a little pooch and is still grey/bluish from the heparin shots...2 months later...is that normal?
      -some of the progesterone shot spots in my rear have nodules and occasional nerve pain.

I guess I am wondering if I am having some sort of autoimmune flare and wondering what I might do about it.

Any thoughts?
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement