Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Post failed cycle health questions
    • minniet (no login)
      Posted Jun 22, 2012 12:20 PM

Hello Ladies:

I have been off the boards for a while since my last failed cycle. You may remember that I was on the full immune treatment with an RI (prednisone, heparin, intralipids, aspirin, metanx, etc.). He is now recommending a surro. We are not dealing with it or thinking about any of it right now as life has been too challenging to think about it.

I am getting back on my feet with a little help from antidepressants. But I have a question which I hope some of the immune folks might have some thoughts on.

I have noticed a sudden onset of what seem like autoimmune problems -- I am already diagnosed with hypothyroidism and wheat sensitivity (related to IBS), but now I am noticing:

-extremely dry and irritated eyes, with eye floaters - wondering if I have Sjogrens since I have had repeated bouts of blepharitis.
      -very sore knuckle joints in my index fingers and most fingers on my right hand, it takes a few hours in the morning for me to be able to close my fingers into a fist.
      -odd muscle soreness in toes and knees here and there
      -suddenly, it is overnight it seems, my wedding ring hardly fits. My knuckle, while sore, does not seem larger...not sure what is going on.
      -my stomach has a little pooch and is still grey/bluish from the heparin shots...2 months later...is that normal?
      -some of the progesterone shot spots in my rear have nodules and occasional nerve pain.

I guess I am wondering if I am having some sort of autoimmune flare and wondering what I might do about it.

Any thoughts?
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)