Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • I'm so sorry to hear...m
    • Hope2009 (no login)
      Posted Jul 4, 2012 12:28 AM

about this snag in the process. I would talk to my clinic if I were you...did they refer this person to you? I know we were referred to a specific psychologist that our clinic worked with. Since we live at a distance to our clinic and this professional we did a phone interview and the fee was $250.00 and we spent about 45 minutes on the phone. We found out that there were no right or wrong answers that were going to hold up our cycle from moving forward but that our clinic wanted us to discuss many things especially since we were using a known donor.

If this is a referred professional then I think the fee structure needs to be addressed. Just my opinion anyway. Try to think beyond this glitch in the process though and hold your vision. I remember all sorts of little things happening along our weeks leading up to the actual retrieval and transfer and at the time I wondered if these were signs to me...as though they were saying, 'how much do you really want this.'....but when I look back over the whole process things really went exactly as they were meant and each glitch had a purpose and a reason...it helped us to be soooo ready once we finally got pg.

all the best and I hope you can work through this.
      Blessings from Hope
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement