Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • @ DeeinNYC...Immune ?
    • Violet (no login)
      Posted Jul 18, 2012 9:43 PM

Hi Dee,
      I hope you are doing well. I have been following you and cheering you on for some time now. I so hope you get your bfp soon.

I read some old posts where you talked about neupogen. I recently had an appt. with Dr. B and he recommended neupogen due to a high # of HLA matches as well as intralipids due to elevated NK cells. The rest of the immune panel was negative.

I read that you did not do HLA matching because you would not treat it with neupogen. From my understanding of your post, you mentioned something about transferring one embryo and then you lost me. happy.gif So, would the immune reaction not be as strong with one embryo transferred? Are there other recommendations instead of neupogen? It is pricey if our insurance does not cover it. I am looking into that tomorrow.

Also, if I recall correctly, you have done intralipds and you have had them administered in your Dr's office, correct? I will ask about that. Otherwise, it's an order from Walgreens, correct? Is there any way to save on this treatment?

I am also doing some reading on the Yahoo board however I trust your experience and intelligence so I thought I would ask you.

Many thanks and know I am cheering for you.
      Violet
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)