Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Happy to share.
    • diaphanta (no login)
      Posted Aug 1, 2012 3:17 PM

I come here to share! I felt so isolated before I found these boards and I learned an enormous amount over the years during my struggles.

Yes, fertility astrology - it blew my mind! Not for a second did I think there was anything in it - I was just going threw the motions, saying I had tried everything and nothing worked - I was very, very low at the time having already done 4 failed DE cycles overseas (South Africa) with nothing to show for it.

She told me:

1. That mine was not a hopeless case - my chart wasn't that bad at all (I thought she would say I was the worst she had seen!)

2. That I should cycle in August 2009 and that was my once in a lifetime opportunity to have a baby. She told me this in mid-June 2009 which was unrealistic in terms of actually preparing for a DE cycle - I had needed at least 3 months on previous occasions to choose and test a donor overseas etc etc. I contacted the DE agency in SA who knew the astrologer and respected her and they moved heaven and earth to sort it out so we managed to do it in August after all.

3. That I should leave on the Monday after the Saturday transfer - something which we didn't do as we were keen to leave. We missed our Sunday flight be accident however, so were forced to leave on the Monday as she suggested. It felt a bit spooky at this point, but I was absolutely sure that it hadn't worked.

4. She told me that if I did that, I would give birth in May 2010 after a fairly easy pregnancy. She was right and I had my DD on 1/5/10.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1348783/Astro-fertility-helped-couple-conceive-baby-years-failed-IVF.html

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement