Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • consult today
    • mary (Login parothead)
      Posted Aug 8, 2012 1:57 PM

Thanks so much Denise for the heads up on the donors. I am blonde/blue and DH is brown/brown so we are open to a lot of possible combinations. The consult lasted 35 minutes (takes a long time to tell the story of 7 IVF's) They do want me to lose 20 lbs which is reasonable I think.We are going to do a fresh cycle. Same price just have to be there at the right time. I only have a couple of things to complete on the testing, mainly consents from OB and Dh semen analysis. We have been doing donor embryos for the last 3 years so he hasn't had one in 4 years. I know how bad thier frozen rates are so hoping to get lucky with a fresh cycle. With my age not a lot of clinics want to work with me. They did say they want me on Lovenox and Dexamethasone for at least the first trimester which is what I was hopeing for and they want me on 2-2.5 mg of folic acid. Cooper wouldn't do those. I don't have alot of other options with my age and only 12 grand left in ins so I will just have to hope for the best.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement