Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • consult today
    • mary (Login parothead)
      Posted Aug 8, 2012 1:57 PM

Thanks so much Denise for the heads up on the donors. I am blonde/blue and DH is brown/brown so we are open to a lot of possible combinations. The consult lasted 35 minutes (takes a long time to tell the story of 7 IVF's) They do want me to lose 20 lbs which is reasonable I think.We are going to do a fresh cycle. Same price just have to be there at the right time. I only have a couple of things to complete on the testing, mainly consents from OB and Dh semen analysis. We have been doing donor embryos for the last 3 years so he hasn't had one in 4 years. I know how bad thier frozen rates are so hoping to get lucky with a fresh cycle. With my age not a lot of clinics want to work with me. They did say they want me on Lovenox and Dexamethasone for at least the first trimester which is what I was hopeing for and they want me on 2-2.5 mg of folic acid. Cooper wouldn't do those. I don't have alot of other options with my age and only 12 grand left in ins so I will just have to hope for the best.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)