Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • advice for new cycle
    • hopeful7608 (no login)
      Posted Aug 12, 2012 1:53 PM

I have not posted for a little while but love to see that there have been some BFPs recently. Brief history...failed with a proven donor this spring in Boston (1 fresh cycle and 2 frozen transfers) for no good reason except perhaps not great embryos since by the end we were using intralipids, prednisone, etc. They were day 3 embryos. Got through being sad and angry since we had not such a great experience with our clinic.
      Moved on and now our at CCRM and will do a fresh cycle in September. At CCRM they offer the option of paying an extra $5000 that will allow you to cycle a second time only paying for meds essentially (basically a 22,000 discount) if your cycle fails with both fresh/frozen transfers. I realize it is already an exorbitant amount of money but part if me really wants to pay the extra money because it just feels like a little safety net. My husband disagrees....first time in the whole process we are not on the same page. What would you do? Is it worth it?
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement