Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • advice for new cycle
    • hopeful7608 (no login)
      Posted Aug 12, 2012 1:53 PM

I have not posted for a little while but love to see that there have been some BFPs recently. Brief history...failed with a proven donor this spring in Boston (1 fresh cycle and 2 frozen transfers) for no good reason except perhaps not great embryos since by the end we were using intralipids, prednisone, etc. They were day 3 embryos. Got through being sad and angry since we had not such a great experience with our clinic.
      Moved on and now our at CCRM and will do a fresh cycle in September. At CCRM they offer the option of paying an extra $5000 that will allow you to cycle a second time only paying for meds essentially (basically a 22,000 discount) if your cycle fails with both fresh/frozen transfers. I realize it is already an exorbitant amount of money but part if me really wants to pay the extra money because it just feels like a little safety net. My husband disagrees....first time in the whole process we are not on the same page. What would you do? Is it worth it?
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)