Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Infertility psychologist
    • Antonialisa (no login)
      Posted Aug 20, 2012 10:02 AM

You may recall that DH and I had a real problem a while back with an unethical psychologist who was trying to extort another $500 from us after we already paid her $250 for an infertility assessment.

I meant to report back that we fired her and found another one with whom we are exceptionally pleased and who only charged us $100 for the one hour session and report.

She lives in another city but gave us an evening appointment which DH and I were able to do by telephone from our home in our comfy armchairs. She provided our report promptly and was highly professional. Most importantly, she was insightful and genuinely helpful. She brings a lot of personal experience to the table. She battled her own infertility issues and eventually adopted a baby from Africa. She is also a stepchild herself (this is why we wanted her because we are already raising DH's children). So she is very sensitive and familiar with a whole gambit of issues and certainly knowledgeable about donor egg issues.

This is the first time I'm ever flogging something on this website, but really, I can't help but post her info in case anyone needs a good infertility counsellor and would rather not pay an arm and a leg. She does phone sessions.

Her name is Tara Sheppard and her website is located at:
      http://www.tarasheppard.com/
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)