<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
anon
(no login)

Hate her in Missouri, too... nt

October 31 2006, 9:14 AM 

Respond to this message   
Abby34
(no login)

people from Canada will be boycotting their stores, too....

October 31 2006, 12:55 AM 

The dollar is good right now, so what a great time to impact their cross border shopping benefits... Dorks. Who in their right mind would align themselves with such an idiot?!!

I'll let FIL and MIL know as they work in the US, and we will not do business at any of these stores when there for medical treatment. There are plenty of other great businesses to choose from, aren't there?

It really peeves me to hear crap about what we go through from a very selfish fertile!!! She can go jump off a bridge.

Abby

Respond to this message   
2please
(no login)

Abby. I love your passion!....Please makes sure that when you

October 31 2006, 5:03 AM 

let FIL and MIL know... that they need to ALL send emails and letters STATING that they will no longer go to their stores due to the association with Patricia H.

If we can bombard the corporation with letters, emails, phone calls...we WILL send a message...

But it has to be a LARGE concentration of letters, emails and phone calls.

I myself am planning to send both a letter (copying the as many key people whose names I can find) AND emails...

2please

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: YIKES, has anyone seen this re: Patricia Heaton on stem cells/donor eggs??

October 31 2006, 3:22 AM 

God forbid one of her children grows up and experiences infertility and has to turn to IVF or Donor Eggs. Would she still be against it? It's always interesting that the people who use their free speech to speak out against something, never have any personal experiences with the issue they are against. If someone she loved was inflicted with a disease that stem cell research might help, would she then change her mind and be pro stem cell research? Of course she would. It's like the person who is against gun control until they are shot.

Respond to this message   
ANON
(no login)

Write a letter the corporation or directly to Albertson's corporation or a member of their

October 31 2006, 5:06 AM 

board.

Does anyone have the names and contact info for board members, the CEO et.

She an ignorant and destructive person---she doesn't appear to know what she is talking about...
...but she can preach the "glories" of plastic surgery all day long.

HUH? Talk about having her values screwed up!!!

Respond to this message   
Piper
(Login Piper1111)

OK- no more CVS for me either due to their same corporate owner

October 31 2006, 7:37 AM 

I will send a letter today and talk to the pharmacy today when a transfer our collected 10 prescriptions a month to Target.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Oh My, what about Shaws? Do they send her money? Eactly

October 31 2006, 1:25 PM 

what is their support?

Respond to this message   
biscuit
(no login)

YUCK

October 31 2006, 9:36 AM 

yep no more albertsons & save-on for us either . . . that makes me sick sick sick
i doubt we'll be missing their lame produce anyhow . . .

Respond to this message   
Alison
(no login)

Corporate officers' names and addresses follow, for Supervalu & CVS (owners of Alb/Savon)

October 31 2006, 11:43 AM 

This is courtesy of Hoovers web site... hope it's up to date . Please everyone, let them know you're not going to shop there, or it won't impact their behavior; you can send a quick email from their web sites via the "customer service" links, or write hard copy letters to the corporate officers. I have done the emails (got a canned response, they're obviously used to her pissing people off) and am also going to send letters to the folks below.
Best,
Alison

Supervalu:
Chairman & CEO, Jeffrey Noddle
President & COO, Michael L. Jackson
EVP, David L. Boehnen

11840 Valley View Rd.
Eden Prairie, MN 55344 (Map)
Phone: 952-828-4000
Fax: 952-828-8998
http://www.supervalu.com

CVS:
Chairman, President & CEO, Thomas M. Ryan
EVP, CFO & Chief Administrative Officer, David B. Rickard
EVP, Merchandising and Marketing, Chris W. Bodine

1 CVS Dr.
Woonsocket, RI 02895 (Map)
Phone: 401-765-1500
Fax: 401-766-2917
Toll Free: 888-607-4287
http://www.cvs.com

Respond to this message   
sas
(no login)

thanks alison -- I'll be using these...

October 31 2006, 11:46 AM 

It's nice to see everyone on the board together on something for once -- against a common enemy I suppose. My letters go out today.

Thanks,

sas

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Can you please post this on the High FSH over 40 board

October 31 2006, 1:27 PM 

please andinclude Star Market/Shaws? Perhaps this should be posted on the High FSH board as well.

Respond to this message   
LisaA
(no login)

Saw this

October 31 2006, 6:07 PM 

The woman is an absolute moron. Last time I watch Everybody loves Raymond. And, won't be shopping in any of those stores anymore. What a total ass she is. She has no idea what she is talking about. Makes me really sick.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement