<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

real or fake

January 31 2011 at 10:35 AM
Mass  (no login)

Hi ladies, I am not sure if i should believe this or not. my friend just found this site and emailed to me. she hasn't tried it but asking me for suggestion. i am not too sure either. i want to know if any of you ladies here have ever heard about this. i am thinking about moving to de (few times failed IVF and am 38 yrs old)but not sure if i should try this first. thank you ladies

http://www.pregnancymiracle.com/Pregnancy-Miracle.htm?hop=fnieuw

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
mira
(no login)

i would say 99%

January 31 2011, 11:44 AM 

fake. I would be tempted to buy it for $39. I could risk the $39 if they had the money order option. I never give my CC online, unless it's plane tickets.
Let us know if you get it. I am curious to see what she says.
She says that the mid-wife and a Chinese medicine expert helped her get pregnant and discover this miracle way....I wonder why they did not write the book........

mira

Respond to this message   
Maggie in VA
(Login maggie1961)

Cures all infertility issues, even blocked tubes?

January 31 2011, 12:52 PM 

Amazing, maybe it can unclog my bathtub drain, too! wink.gif And PCOS, uterine fibroids, low sperm count, ovarian cysts, AMA, and high FSH?! Why the fertility industry must be shaking in its shoes. Actually, I think Chinese herbs and acupuncture can do amazing things around fertility, but I've never heard of any reputable acupuncturist/herbalist making these kinds of claims, so I'd keep my money in my wallet. Maggie (in VA)

Respond to this message   
Orchid
(no login)

it's one of those things we already know about

January 31 2011, 1:27 PM 

that works for a few people and not for 'everyone.'

So you'll just hear the same advice you get from Randine Lewis, et. al.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Read these reviews before you buy anything

January 31 2011, 2:55 PM 

Respond to this message   
Mass
(no login)

thank you ladies

January 31 2011, 3:22 PM 

i know it's too good to be true. we all wouldn't be here if that book is a miracle. thank you so much again for your posts.

Respond to this message   
Dee
(no login)

snakeoil

January 31 2011, 5:26 PM 

There are always snakeoil salesmen out there, trying to take advantage of anyone they can with so-called "miracle cures".

I tried everything myself when trying w/my own eggs. Acupuncture (for two years consistently), hypnotherapy, neuromodular technique, you name it. I tried it. These people took advantage of me, IMO. There are occasionally people who spam infertility forums with "miracle cures" and such. Trying to take advantage of those who are desperate to have a child.

If you want to do a DE cycle, save money for that.

Respond to this message   
Kenny
(Login Kenny2006)
Moderators

I agree, snake oil

January 31 2011, 9:28 PM 

I admit I was curious and read some of the material. @)$%* Criminal to take advantage of women that way. While I believe there is a lot to be said for Chinese medicine (after being a skeptic for many years and trying everything else I did acupuncture and herbs and they have helped with my back pain immensely), the claims she makes are totally OFF THE WALL. In at least one spot she talks about "92%" of women who seek IF tx, fail. Um, nope, most actually succeed with the minimally invasive treatments - my RE told me that was their goal, to get everyone pg if possible BEFORE they have to resort to IVF, and most of their patients did. Again, I think there is totally room for TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) in a treatment plan for infertility, but her plan - whatever it is - will not fix structural problems such as a hydrosalpinx, bicornuate uterus, or such. Sorry but she's full of it. I totally get wanting to buy into it when all other hope has been lost, though, I'm just sorry she is taking advantage of those feelings. Hugs and good luck to you with OE or whether you join us here,
Kenny

Respond to this message   
Mass
(no login)

thanks Dee & Kenny

February 1 2011, 1:00 PM 

yup, i am saving it for de cycle. thank you so much

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - real or fake
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement