<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Cycle a bust ( child mentioned)

March 9 2011 at 1:24 PM
Aufrecht  (Login Aufrecht)

So it seems I ovulated ANYWAY, through the BC pills so this cycle is a bust. I am out of sync with my donor, so instead of a fresh transfer they will freeze everything at p2 and we will schedule a transfer for MAY.

AARGH!! I have done 3 OE transfers and 3 DE transfers so you would think my body would behave a little more predictably...I have used up a whole months worth of curse words just today.

Now I have to see if I can get any help from the airlines on my non-refundable non/changeable tickets. It is just money and heartache I guess. I am angry and dissappointed but not devastated. So May, I am now resetting my clock, waiting for my period and looking towards the first week of May for transfer.

I have to say what a difference it makes for me to have my wonderful DD. When I had all that failure, before DD came, I was just in such misery, such despair. Now I have the actual lived experience that DE CAN work for me- that it is possible and not just a wishful fantasy. She is 18 months and thinks the word for feet is "tickle-tickle". I am so grateful for her...and looking forward to May.

Still standing, cursing the universe,
Aufrecht

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
patty45
(Login patty45)

Re: Cycle a bust ( child mentioned)

March 9 2011, 1:29 PM 

A-

I am so so sorry. How could they tell you ovulated? Pardon my ignorance but how does that effect the cycle exactly? I am glad you can look past this to the success coming down the road. {hugs}

Respond to this message   
Aufrecht
(Login Aufrecht)

Ultrasound

March 9 2011, 2:53 PM 

You get a suppression check by ultrasound around day 18 of your cycle and they measure everything, including lining, follicles, residual cysts (from ovulation). It is supposed to show that everything is quiet but for me it showed that I ovulated and was building a 9m lining. Sucks.

Respond to this message   
Kenny
(Login Kenny2006)
Moderators

((Aufrecht))

March 9 2011, 1:56 PM 

I'm SO sorry, hon. That sucks! I'll say a few curse words more for you since you're used yours up. Hang in there, I know your child is waiting in that batch of frosties. Hugs,
Kenny

Respond to this message   
Maggie in VA
(Login maggie1961)

Awww, kiddo . . .

March 9 2011, 2:00 PM 

That's tough, and tougher with not cycling locally. I hope things go better next cycle. Take care, Maggie (in VA)

Respond to this message   
diaphanta
(no login)

So sorry.

March 9 2011, 2:40 PM 

Why does nothing ever work the first time? Here's hoping for the next cycle and a bit more predictably.

Respond to this message   
thesameboat
(Login thesameboat)

So sorry, Aufrecht!

March 9 2011, 3:09 PM 

I once ovulated through the trigger shot on a fresh OE cycle. There are always some of us who go against the grain, huh?

I guess you're now proving that at least some of all of those women who claim to have gotten pregnant while on the pill are telling the truth, huh?

Wishing you luck for your FET. Your DD sounds adorable. (( ))

Respond to this message   
H40+
(no login)

Same thing happened to me a couple of months ago

March 9 2011, 3:24 PM 

I just begged the donor to wait another month or so to synch, and she did.

Respond to this message   
ks
(no login)

I'm So Sorry!

March 9 2011, 6:51 PM 

Getting cancelled like this stinks! It's happened to me in the past as well. I know it's hard. But hopefully your little one will keep you busy until it is go time. Here's hoping your donor does well for you at ET.

Thinking of you!

ks

Respond to this message   
Orchid
(no login)

I'm so sorry...I can relate...

March 9 2011, 7:36 PM 

I've had this happen and it SUCKS!!!

I'm glad you are finding some comfort. Hug your sweetie tight. I hope you get on track soon.

Respond to this message   
Pandora
(Login Pandora-VA)

Oh no!!!

March 9 2011, 7:44 PM 

I am so sorry!  I thought they had you do a shot of Decapeptyl as well as the BCPs??  What a bummer.  I hope the airlines will work with you on scheduling another flight.  I am so very sorry.  I am sure I would have been cursing up a storm. 

Pandora

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Oh no! does the clinic not use lupron?

March 9 2011, 7:56 PM 

I HATE lupron and was planning to beg off for my next cycle...

Respond to this message   
Andi
(Login Andi777)

I'm so sorry!

March 9 2011, 8:15 PM 

I ovulated through my first cycle...and I had sucess on my 2nd...hope that you have the same luck.

Respond to this message   
Bharani
(no login)

I am sorry.

March 9 2011, 8:56 PM 

I was about to have a cycle like that. Mine said that I didn't ovulate where this board most ladies said I did based on my blood # and type of lining. Likely, the last u/s for the donor they found the donor had Hap.. something and the cycle was cancelled. Two days later I got AF. So, I don't think I would have even made it for transfer if that cycle wasn't cancelled.

Respond to this message   
keifel
(Login keifel)

that's disappointing

March 9 2011, 9:52 PM 

I'm sorry...

Respond to this message   
Veesha
(Login Veesha)

So sorry to hear about your delay

March 10 2011, 11:29 AM 

but I am sure your little one will wait for you as your body gears up again for your May transfer

All the best to you!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Very Sorry

March 10 2011, 11:43 PM 

to hear you don't get to cycle this time around.

Hope you get success on your FET.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Cycle a bust ( child mentioned)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement