<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Just got the results of my beta

April 14 2011 at 2:13 PM
Veesha  (Login Veesha)

and I wanted to let everyone know that it was a BFN.

I wasn't sure how I'd feel if we ended up with a negative beta. I didn't really have any real highs or lows during the cycle. I was very optimistic and positive, and I still feel that way. I believe that we will have another child in the future, but since I am not the keeper of time, I am not sure when that will be. I do know that we have a responsibility to do all we can do to make sure the process progresses. So yes we are disappointed, but we are happy to be able to move forward. I hope I don't sound callous, because this whole process -- each step -- is a big deal... I just feel like this is one of the steps in this IVF process that we unfortunately, are having to walk through. We'll see what the next one is.

Thanks for all your support through this cycle...You have all been truly wonderful. I'll be leaning on you all again as we move forward...

Hugs to all!!!

This message has been edited by Veesha on Apr 14, 2011 2:50 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ks
(no login)

Oh Veesha!

April 14 2011, 3:01 PM 

I'm so sorry to hear that this cycle was a bust. Please know I am thinking of you! ((hugs))

ks

Respond to this message   
Dixiechic
(Login dnj01)

Darn it

April 14 2011, 3:32 PM 

I'm so sorry that this cycle did not work for you, but you have the best attitude. I know it really helps that you are in a guaranteed program to move forward and attempt again. It is also definitely a learning process. I, like you, just knew that I may not have success on my first attempt. I guess b/c I had lining issues as well as others. It so amazing how mechanical this process becomes and it is a wonder that anyone can conceive on their own.

Sending many hugs and will be cheering you on the next go around. Be good to yourself.

Respond to this message   
Mrs. M
(no login)

I'm so sorry Veesha...

April 14 2011, 3:40 PM 

Take care of your self. With that positive attitude you have I'm sure you will succeed. (((((HUGS))))

Respond to this message   
Aoife1
(Login aoife1)

Sorry to hear this Veesha

April 14 2011, 5:01 PM 

I so wish it was a better result for you. Despite the bad news, still your lovely post inspires me. I hope I can have a little of your strength as I move forward with my first attempt at DE soon. I believe too in your sentiments that you will have another child in the future and wish you luck with your next step.

Respond to this message   
keifel
(Login keifel)

(((veesha))

April 14 2011, 5:57 PM 

I'm so sorry. You sound so strong, and have a great attitude, not to mention you're a great cheerleader for the rest of us. Treat yourself a little bit extra as you regroup. I look forward to your future posts.

Respond to this message   
(no login)

Re: Just got the results of my beta

April 14 2011, 6:15 PM 

I am sorry to hear your news. Know that there are a lot of people pulling for you and you have a great attitude towards it all.

Respond to this message   
Brenda
(no login)

oh sweetie

April 14 2011, 7:24 PM 

I really am so sorry for you. Take time to heal. Feel better

Respond to this message   
minniet
(no login)

Sorry Veesha

April 14 2011, 8:30 PM 

Your attitude is inspirational. I hope you take a little time to take care of yourself.
Hugs to you --

Respond to this message   

(Login arive)

I'm sorry

April 15 2011, 12:50 AM 

That is so disappointing, I know.

Take some time for yourself.

I was really really really really really hoping and thinking it would work out.

This thing is such a roller coaster but in your case it seems like bad luck with the embryos and so that means you will probably succeed next time.

But damn I wish it had been this time.

Respond to this message   
Leigh888
(no login)

I'm sorry Veesha

April 15 2011, 8:28 AM 

Thinking of you.

Respond to this message   
Julie
(no login)

Oh darn

April 15 2011, 9:18 AM 

but you sound so strong. I am sure SG's guarantee helps. Sending good thoughts your way.

Respond to this message   
Maggie in VA
(Login maggie1961)

{Hug}

April 15 2011, 11:11 AM 

Been there; know it bites. Wishing you better luck with future plans. Take care, Maggie (in VA)

Respond to this message   
New2011
(no login)

So sorry Veesha

April 15 2011, 11:15 AM 

Sorry to hear this news. Veesha I admire your strength and attitude. I really pray that you find your success soon.

Keep us posted. We will be cheering you on.

Respond to this message   
Veesha
(Login Veesha)

You ladies are so awesome!!!

April 15 2011, 12:56 PM 

You just don't know what your kindness, words, thoughts, prayers mean to me...then again, you do know. We are all going through this process together. A win is a win for all of us, and a loss is the same.

Thank you for being there as encouragement, as a sounding board and as a cheering squad. You are all the absolute best, and if I could reach out and hug each and every one of you...I would.

Love to all!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Just got the results of my beta
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement