<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

May transfers

April 26 2011 at 12:43 PM
AED  (Login 40mommy)

Looking to see if anyone out there has a cycle similar to mine. I've been on Lupron since April 6th. Just started Estradiol yesterday and, hopefully, transferring around May 14th-15th.

This message has been edited by 40mommy on Apr 26, 2011 12:45 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Aoife1
(Login aoife1)

I'm with you!

April 26 2011, 6:01 PM 

Hi AED. We are looking at a mid May transfer. This is our first DE cycle. I was on bcp and also Lupron Depot shot. I have now started oral estrogen. No side effects on any of the drugs so far for me. Only the emotional impact to deal with then!!!!!

Respond to this message   

(Login 40mommy)

Re: I'm with you!

April 26 2011, 9:44 PM 

So glad I have a compadre out there! I'd love to say I have no side effect but my husband would tell differently! Lupron has made me very snippy and the hot flashes are ridiculous! My first DE cycle as well. My donor won't start stims until next Monday-she wanted to run a marathon this coming Sunday. How do you tell her no? Looking forward to getting it going. Best, best, best of luck to you!! Keep me updated and I'll try to be good about posting too!!

This message has been edited by 40mommy on Apr 26, 2011 9:44 PM

Respond to this message   
Aoife1
(Login aoife1)

Marathon? but exercise is good and

April 28 2011, 5:39 PM 

its just before she starts stims so will mean she is in great shape, so don't worry.

I shall be traveling from Ireland to cycle in Czech republic, where donor is anonymous, so info I will receive is limited. I will shortly be matched with my donor so keeping my fingers crossed that our donor matches our wish list.

Wishing you the best of luck also AED. I shall definitely keep in touch with you here.

Respond to this message   
AED
(Login 40mommy)

Such a distance

April 29 2011, 9:30 PM 

for you to travel. Makes me grateful that I can just go 20 minutes down the highway to my RE. I am sending you the very best of luck! I hope your donor is all you're looking for and your match is beyond successful!! Safe travels Aoife1!

Respond to this message   
Liz
(no login)

Re: May transfers

April 29 2011, 9:56 PM 

Hi My first donor cycle. Transfer is around May 12-14. Excited and nervous. Are you planning to put back 1 or 2 embryos? My doctor recommended one-not sure yet what I will do. Good Luck!

Respond to this message   
Aoife1
(Login aoife1)

Good Luck Liz

April 30 2011, 5:46 PM 

It's nice to know you will be cycling around the same time. Good luck to us all !

I hope to transfer two if all goes to plan.

Respond to this message   
AED
(Login 40mommy)

Re: May transfers

May 1 2011, 11:45 AM 

Hi Liz!
My RE says two is their max so I hope to get two great embryos! I guess it will all depend on how many eggs actually fertilize and survive to day 3.
My donor starts her stims tomorrow and I hope to get the first update on the 6th. Has yours started yet?
Good luck to us all!!!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - May transfers
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement