<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Brand new

May 10 2011 at 2:10 PM
  (Login rachelmiriam)

Hi! So glad to have found you. Husband just got on same page re donor
Egg . I am thrilled. Having trouble finding a donor who looks like me.
Im in L. A. What are the best donor agencies?
Excited but scared and only have husband to share with. Were not
Telling anyone now.
Thank u

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Welcome Rachel!!
(no login)

I'm from the east coast so no advice on agencies but

May 10 2011, 3:00 PM 

wanted to welcome you to the yellow board. The ladies here are great for support and advice and in general "hand holding" during the roller coaster ride of DE IVF. Good luck with your donor search!

Respond to this message   
Mrs. M
(no login)

above post from me

May 10 2011, 4:50 PM 

Respond to this message   
thesameboat
(Login thesameboat)

no advice but welcome!

May 10 2011, 3:07 PM 

Hope you find a donor you love soon! Congratulations on getting your husband on board. That's usually the toughest hurdle for a lot of us!

Respond to this message   
K
(no login)

I liked these agencies...

May 10 2011, 5:28 PM 

Spoke with someone at BHED.com they were very nice and quick to respond however donor I liked had the wrong blood type. You have to sign up to see donors but the were quick to allow access. I wanted to go with them because of quick response and they seemed like they'd be on top of things.
We ended up going with Northeast Assisted Fertility . Assistedfertility.com. So far they're on the ball with everything. Even emailed me back on a Sunday morning answering my questions about donors.
Tinytreasuresagency.com has photos available but I did not work with them so I cannot Comment.
Good luck finding a donor. We had to find one w a blood type match since we're no tell and completely anonymous.
Thanks!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Brand new
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement