<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Day 3 of Lupron, and evil as all get out++

May 31 2011 at 8:39 PM
ALM  (no login)

and I have splotchiness on my face. I will wait and see if it goes away by tomorrow (then it was a new cream, not the lupron). My irritability and impatience is out of control. I can BARELY keep a lid on it at work already. How in the world am I going to survive the next 2+ weeks? Calm blue oceans.....

Respond to this message   
(no login)

If it is any consolation...

May 31 2011, 9:15 PM 

My Lupron experience was awful - for me, as well as for everyone around me. However, the side effects subsided after about a week/week and half. I don't notice them anymore. Maybe they are gone. Maybe they are not, and everyone is just staying away from me! wink.gif

Good luck!

Respond to this message   
(Login lenebene)

so sorry, I hope you feel better soon!!!!

May 31 2011, 9:23 PM 

I wasn't too bad but I had horrible migraines from it. I don't miss that medicine.

Respond to this message   
(no login)

The minute you are allowed to start estrogen you will probably feel better

May 31 2011, 9:31 PM 

Lupron is like instant temporary menopause with very low E2 levels. The estrogen you will start to take to build a lining will help a lot of the side effects. Count the days happy.gif

Respond to this message   
(no login)

Thanks Yall!

June 1 2011, 9:56 PM 

Thanks Ladies. I am looking forward to Friday. My last day of 20 Lupron along with BCP is tomorrow. I then stop the BCP and do lupron at 10 for 5 days. I'm assuming AF will come on. And then we'll rebuild the lining with all of the estrace, etc.. I appreciate the feedback!

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2015 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement