<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

scare, early u/s, heartbeat! (pg and previous ectopic ment)

June 2 2011 at 8:34 PM
Jen  (Login jentenn)

So, I'm 6w1d and wasn't supposed to have my u/s until next Wed. Yesterday and today I started having some cramps and then spotting bright red. I panicked because this was the way my previous ectopic showed up. Called the clinic and they said we could come right in for a scan. DH and I were ready for the worst, but the doctor said everything looks good: the baby measured exactly on target, with a heartbeat around 115! I am just weak with relief. She couldn't find any reason for the bleeding or cramps, except that I do have a history of endo. Maybe the little one is an exhibitionist wink.gif, or maybe this was a psychosomatic thing on my part because I've been really anxious waiting for the u/s.

We're supposed to go out of town for a wedding this weekend, and the doc said there's no reason not to go. They'll see me again in 2 weeks.

Just wanted to report in: not only the good news, but also the scare, in case it helps someone else. (Incidentally, the doc said that about half their patients have something like this happen, and in most cases they're fine.)

Jen

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Aufrecht
(Login Aufrecht)

Very happy for you

June 2 2011, 9:12 PM 

It is scary but sounds like it is well with you and the little bean. Good luck!!

Respond to this message   
Mrs. M
(no login)

So happy the news is good!

June 2 2011, 9:26 PM 

I hope you have a healthy and uneventful 34 weeks ahead of you!

Respond to this message   
ALM
(no login)

Good!

June 2 2011, 9:28 PM 

Hey - I'm sorry you had the scare but hey, it got you answers sooner! Now you can go to the wedding and you know your little boo is in there with a good, strong heartbeat. Congratulations!

Respond to this message   
K
(no login)

So glad everythings ok! That's great the h/b was there!!! Nt

June 2 2011, 9:50 PM 

Respond to this message   
AEK
(Login 40mommy)

I was wondering

June 2 2011, 9:58 PM 

when your u/s was! Sorry it was early due to scare but so relieved that your little one is healthy! So happy for you Jen!

Respond to this message   
Jen
(Login jentenn)

Thanks, everyone! AEK, when is your ultrasound? nt

June 3 2011, 8:31 AM 

Respond to this message   

(Login 40mommy)

Ugh! Not until June 13th. I can hardly wait! n/t

June 3 2011, 9:42 AM 

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - scare, early u/s, heartbeat! (pg and previous ectopic ment)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement