<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Mrs. M

June 4 2011 at 11:10 AM
Newbie  (no login)

Hi there,

Just checking in to see where you are in your process? I am awaiting aunt flow and its irritating as hxll.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mrs. M
(no login)

Thanks for checking in.... (m/c ment)

June 4 2011, 5:31 PM 

Like you I'm waiting for AF which is due Monday. RN told me not to be surprised if the chemical/early m/c makes this cycle longer (six-seven weeks). Urgh ...I hope not! Monday is four weeks and timing of my cycles are usually pretty regular but I'm not sure about this time. I was using BBT to try to monitor for ovulation but temps have been all over since CD 1 on May 9. After CD 1 they will schedule a hystercopy so I will not be able to do the FET next cycle but will try for the one after that. I hate all this waiting. I considered declining the hysterscopy b/c I don't want to wait but since we are down to our last embie I decided to err on the side of caution. The embie we have left is the same grade as the one that implanted so I'm praying it is thee one. What is your schedule?

Respond to this message   
(no login)

Re: Thanks for checking in.... (m/c ment)

June 4 2011, 9:51 PM 

I am in the window of supposingly getting my period so I am anxiously being inspector gadget for it.. I am like any trace?? Once the sucker comes, I can call and get on with my first and hopefully only FET. I do not want to have to take drugs to bring on my period but if I have to, I will. I just want to have the hope again b/c I know my chance of all of a sudden getting pregnant naturally is about as much as I can expect to win the lottery or see Jesus walking amongst me. I know patience is supposingly a virtue.. but iii yiii iii..

Respond to this message   
Loey
(Login lpresser)

Mrs M.

June 5 2011, 7:23 PM 

I'm the person who just wrote (anonymously 'cause I forgot to log in) and asked if you'd had success w/ that (no BC, no lupron) protocol. I see that you had a m/c. I'm so sorry.

Best, Loey

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement