<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

mayan abdominal massage

June 5 2011 at 12:38 AM
bethphx  (no login)

I just had my first session yesterday and it was wonderful!I am trying to increase my lining for FET comng up- have ahd thin lining issues. Did the deeper pelvic massage as well as the upper abdominal and sacrum -was not unconfortable- actually felt amazing. I had some cramping after and she said that was a good thing - worked on centering the uterus to help with blood flow - I feel like this really will work to increase uterine blood flow. I have some of the symptoms of "uterine congestion"- painful periods, varicose veins, back pain/heaviness with periods. So apparently that means there is a "weakness" there that needs healing. I really liked it and have a lining check Monday. Will let you know if there was improvement...

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Audrey
(Login AudreyJ)

Glad you liked it!

June 5 2011, 6:45 AM 

I hope it helps with your lining, I think it helped me although hard to pinpoint what exactly worked. I will definitely do it again if I ever cycle again. Did she teach you how to do it at home? Good luck on Monday, please let us know the good news of a thick, lush lining. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
bethphx
(no login)

Audrey, your experience was why I went to the massage

June 5 2011, 11:05 AM 

I looked into it after your posts about thin lining! Thanks- I will let you know how it goes tomorrow- we have decided to proceed either way with the FET - was reading an RE's blog about uterine lining and he said you never know if thin lining is a problem unless you try. As long as lining is over 6 - he doesn't care how far over 6 it is beause he doesn't feel it makes a difference and says in many cases there is nothing you can do about it anyway so unless someone has repeated failures with a thin lining he would not necessarily consider it a problem. We have not even tried- so we feel like we at least need to give it a go.

Respond to this message   
Audrey
(Login AudreyJ)

I agree with your RE

June 5 2011, 3:31 PM 

I'd move forward with transfer if you're over a 6 and are on high quantities of estrogen (along with everything else you're doing). Thin lining is so frustrating, but you CAN have success as several of us have proven.

And FWIW, I also did electro-acupuncture twice a week - not sure if it helped but I didn't want to leave any stone unturned.

Good luck!!
Audrey

Respond to this message   
Bharani
(no login)

I scare to massage the abdominal area

June 5 2011, 9:24 AM 

not that I know anything about it. Where do you go to get? Any massage place or specific to fertility. Usually I have like small cramp/pain. I will do it just maybe to disperse. And you know what I had this feeling is my uterus in the centre or not. No one said anything and now that you said to centre it.

I have to look at it.
I hope you get a positive result.

Thanks for sharing.

Respond to this message   
bethphx
(no login)

Bharani, you should try it...

June 5 2011, 11:11 AM 

Look up "maya abdominal massage self care techniques" I found the exact instructions she gave me on the red tent facebook page. I was afraid it would really be uncomfortable bit it actually felt good and was so relaxing. A tiny bit incomfortable when she was trying to re-position my uterus to midline. But I really felt it made a difference and have been doing it every night. The practitioner said when she first had it done she was very crampy tht night but almost felt like her uterus was coming back to life. Says the self care is just as effective at home. She had a cyst recently and just focused on massaging the area deeply herself and was gone within days. She uses it for many issue - infertility, pelvic pain, thin lining, menopause etc. I just looked up Arvigo Mayan Abdominal Massage Practitioners and found her. They are trained all over the world.

Respond to this message   
Bharani
(no login)

Thank you

June 5 2011, 1:35 PM 

I will look at it. Gl

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: I scare to massage the abdominal area

June 7 2011, 1:18 PM 

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - mayan abdominal massage
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement