<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Pls. Wish me Good Luck...Started estrace/cycle today even though my baseline.....

June 28 2011 at 11:47 AM
Starting over  (no login)

E2 number was over 100...RE said the cyst/follice on ovary was small less then 10mm and estrace should "Hopefully" stop me from ovulating. btw had baseline done on CD5 instead of CD3 because lining was always so thick... CD5 did show lining under 5mm so RE said this was a good thing and RE didn't want me to start estrace till lining completely shed..."keeping my fingers crossed that this late start works"!!! Donor coord. says RE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING!

I have been cancelled a couple of times already due to thick lining/HH not TL "praying this cycle works out" I am really getting upset with starting over again & again.

Any & all Good Luck wishes would be sooooo appreciated!!

(((hugs)))

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anon7
(no login)

Good Luck!

June 28 2011, 1:19 PM 

I hear you on the frustration of starting over and being on hold - constantly it seems. This whole process is all-consuming. As can be evidenced by my many posts during this 2ww when I should be doing other things now that official bedrest is done! happy.gif

Seriously, I'm wishing you the best of luck and truly hope this is it for you. Hang in there, you are really close!! happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Tracy
(Login kittygirltx)

Good luck!!

June 28 2011, 2:02 PM 

A cyst or follie under 10 is pretty small, there is a good chance it will just drop out as the cycle goes along. Here's to a nice plush TL lining and a smooth transfer!! happy.gif

xoxo, Tracy

Respond to this message   
Starting over
(no login)

Thank You!!! Need all the Good Luck I can get...Best of Luck to all of us!!

June 28 2011, 6:06 PM 

(((hugs)))

Respond to this message   
bethphx
(no login)

Starting the estrogen should supress your own E2 production

June 28 2011, 8:43 PM 

Think positively- We are all rooting for you!

Respond to this message   
Kim
(no login)

Tons of luck to you!!!!! :). Nt

June 28 2011, 10:02 PM 

Respond to this message   
Maggie in VA
(Login maggie1961)

We're rootin' for ya!

June 29 2011, 10:27 AM 

I'm sorry your journey has been so rough, and I hope this cycle works out even though things aren't as auspicious as you'd like. Hang in there, and hopefully you'll have a BFP before too long. Take care, Maggie (in VA)

Respond to this message   
Aoife1
(Login aoife1)

Very good luck to you

June 29 2011, 12:26 PM 

This whole thing is a heavy burden. And you really need a break so I'm wishing you a perfect lining this time AND the very best outcome for this cycle.

Good Luck, best wishes and hugs to you!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Pls. Wish me Good Luck...Started estrace/cycle today even though my baseline.....
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement