<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

First beta 366 9dp5dt , X -post on pregnancy board .

August 10 2011 at 9:00 PM
Zaytune  (Login Zaytune)

Have not told anyone in real life , wanted to share with you wonderful ladies . Absolutely scared of multiples but did transfer 2 5 day blasts . Beta was 9dp5dt . I am mostly shocked , nothing has really sunk in yet . I am hoping to have your support through each step as it has been so far . Any thoughts or advice welcome .

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mrs. M
(no login)

Congrats!!

August 10 2011, 9:08 PM 

Keep us posted.

Respond to this message   
Zaytune
(Login Zaytune)

Re: Congrats!!

August 10 2011, 9:11 PM 

Thanks , I will .

Respond to this message   
Denise
(no login)

twins mentioned

August 10 2011, 10:19 PM 

Congrats my beta same number also same 9dp5dt twins love having twins good luck..

Respond to this message   
Zaytune
(no login)

Re: twins mentioned

August 11 2011, 10:35 PM 

Thanks Denise , keeping fingers crossed for good doubling tomorrow .

Respond to this message   
Renata
(Login doglvr)

Similar beta (twins ment)

August 10 2011, 10:34 PM 

My beta from the same day was over 300 and the RE thought twins for sure. She was right! But sometimes a singleton pregnancy will also yield high initial betas. Anyway, congrats!

Respond to this message   
zaytune
(no login)

Re: Similar beta (twins ment)

August 11 2011, 10:36 PM 

Thank you very much , hoping for everything to go smoothly , one or two blessings .

Respond to this message   
Aoife1
(Login aoife1)

No advice but congrats

August 11 2011, 5:01 PM 

What a great beta Zaytune. Please try not to worry, just enjoy every single moment of your pregnancy beginning now. If it is to be twins, then it is to be and you will get through it. Wishing you every happiness.

Respond to this message   
Zaytune
(no login)

Re: No advice but congrats

August 11 2011, 10:38 PM 

Thanks Aoife , still hasnt sunk in yet . Also sort of apprehensive for tomorrow . Memory of my two chemicals haunts me . Hoping it is different this time .

Respond to this message   
annie_h
(no login)

could just be one! (success mentioned)

August 12 2011, 4:21 PM 

I had over 300 beta at 9 days post transfer and we only transferred one. I actually panicked that it had split (we only wanted one for a variety of reasons). Second beta was in the 700s, but ultrasound at 6.5 weeks confirmed just one very healthy embryo. Best of luck to you whatever you end up with!

Respond to this message   

(Login jentenn)

my singleton was 405 (pg ment)

August 14 2011, 11:16 AM 

Congratulations, Zaytune! Like Annie, I had a relatively high first beta with my singleton (405), so don't worry too much. Try to enjoy this time, as nervewracking as I know it can be.

Respond to this message   
Intermountain
(no login)

Congrats!

August 21 2011, 8:59 AM 

Wow Zaytune, many congratulations... keep us posted on your progress. I am logging into this board after a looong time, dealing with the delays in my own process. But so glad to catch up with news at everyone's end. Very happy to see your numbers... hope you are doing well.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - First beta 366 9dp5dt , X -post on pregnancy board .
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement