<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Need recommendations for DE (known donor) in DC/VA area

August 15 2011 at 1:09 PM
Cassie_L  (no login)

I have a (possible) known donor (a relative) and am looking for your recommendations on DE in the Virginia and DC/Maryland area. Please share your experience with the clinic and provide the name of your doctor if you can. Thank you so much!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ca
(no login)

Clarification - need DE clinic/doctor recommendation for DE cycle

August 15 2011, 1:10 PM 

Providing clarificaion. I want to do a DE cycle in the DC/VA area and just want to know the best place(s) to go.

Respond to this message   
Maggie in VA
(Login maggie1961)

Not personal experience, but . . .

August 15 2011, 2:55 PM 

So many women in my ttc group were pleased with Columbia Fertility and Dr. Sachs in particular that I inquired about DE there. Now, most of them were doing IUI or OE IVF. What kept me from seriously considering Columbia was that at that time they did not have an in-house donor pool, but that's not an issue for you as you want to do known donor. I don't know how they compare on price, if that's an issue. Maggie (in VA)

Respond to this message   
Julie
(Login JuJules)

I used Shady Grove (success implied)

August 15 2011, 9:35 PM 

While they are known for how many cycles they do and the main reason I went there was their shared risk program, I was very pleased with the clinic. My doctor was Chang and his goal was to get me pregnant. Not a warm fuzzy place but the goal was pregnancy -- and we made the goal a reality.

Respond to this message   
Cassie_L
(no login)

RE: I used Shady Grove (success implied)

August 16 2011, 3:35 PM 

Thanks for letting me know. Which office is Dr. Chang associated with? Did you like his protocol?
The prices are higher in SG but I guess they are pretty successful.

Thanks! And congratulations to you!!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Need recommendations for DE (known donor) in DC/VA area
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement