<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Looooong way to go...and Earthquake tremors? (cautious preg ment'd)

August 23 2011 at 2:54 PM
cubb  (no login)

Hi everyone...my hands are shaking typing this for more than one reason! Felt the tremors from the Virginia Earthquake...and...I have had 2 positive betas. You all know how much of a vague poster I am when it comes to my stuff, but I guess with the impending aftershocks I felt I wanted to sort of out myself right now!
I have a loooong way to go as stated above, but it is because of all of you that I have even the least bit of sanity left going through the past many years.
Please pray/send good vibes etc...for the next beta, u/s's, panic attacks etc I have ahead like you did for me a couple of weeks ago...because for now, and I mean right now it worked. And remember I will always be there for all of you too...no matter if you see the name cubb or not wink.gif I always send the vibes you way whatever you are going through
Love and strength to all of my cyber sis's
xoxo cubb

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jen
(Login jentenn)

great news!

August 23 2011, 5:10 PM 

about your betas, not nec. the earthquake! I know how precarious it feels right now. You're in my thoughts. Please keep us posted.

Respond to this message   
zaytune
(Login Zaytune)

Congratulations Cubb

August 23 2011, 5:27 PM 

So happy for you .

Respond to this message   
Bharani
(no login)

sending the vibes to you

August 23 2011, 6:55 PM 

all the time to you too. I felt the earth quake here also in Toronto. Dh called me telling me what happen in Virginia. We planned phone conversation with SG. So, I was telling him don't forget in 10 minutes we will have phone consultatiion. Then, it started here. I saw the building swinging side to side (literally side by side) it goes to one side. I was screaming in the phone then the building comes back to the middle and the goes to the other side. then it did like moving forward and then backward. I felt like dizzy. Here it lasted 3 minutes. It is freaky!! I got headache from it. Then, I went outside after it stopped. I was too scary to get up while it was shaking. I took my cell phone with me. I tried to call dh. Phones aren't working. Then I texted to dh saying "don't forget the appt.."
Just now the cell phone came back. home phone works. Dr called home but still I don't get what he said.

My prayers are with you all the time.

Respond to this message   
bethphx
(no login)

Congrats Cubb! 2 hurdles down...

August 23 2011, 9:40 PM 

hoping you breeze right through the rest!

Respond to this message   
THK
(Login perthkitty)

CUBB!!!

August 24 2011, 2:20 AM 

Oh Cubb I nearly cried when I read your news. Thats major good news for you. Well done and best wishes, THK

Respond to this message   

(Login astrobodine)

Yay! Great news! nt

August 24 2011, 7:26 AM 

Respond to this message   
Mrs M
(no login)

Congrats!

August 24 2011, 7:35 AM 

I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy! Keep us posted.

Respond to this message   
Dixiechic
(Login dnj01)

Wonderful news (preg/baby ment)

August 24 2011, 10:34 AM 

Congrats and hope that all continues to go well. I never enjoyed my pregnancy b/c I was always so worried, but I had very healthy, easy pregnancy that went to full term. Now I have new worries. So, trust me the worry will never end. Please keep us updated. So, happy for you.

Respond to this message   
cubb
(no login)

Thanks for the well wishes!!! (ongoing preg panic ment ;)

August 25 2011, 7:51 AM 

Thanks so much for understanding "me" Had a third beta and that was doubling good too. So now I wait for the u/s, but one minute at a time here as you all know. I will not tell anyone besides you cyber sisters until that u/s (well maybe a Dr. or two) Too much for the real world to understand esp due to age.
I appreciate all of you so much! All of you are a major part of my life more than you can know...o.k. yes you know.
So...very cautiously waiting this out. I am sending good vibes to all who need them and always will continue to do so!
Lots of Love to all, cubb

Respond to this message   
Pict
(no login)

Congratulations :-) :-)

August 25 2011, 11:30 AM 

So happy for you happy.gif I am in the same boat, long way to go, but it's so nice to have positive results. Keep smiling, I can't stop since I tested positive yesterday.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Looooong way to go...and Earthquake tremors? (cautious preg ment'd)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement