<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Sorry about post below. Wrong board and no warnings given...

August 29 2011 at 10:41 PM
aussiehoneygirl  (no login)

Ladies I am so terribly sorry about my post below on genetics. I am fairly new to posting here and thought I was on the other board. I haven't headed the post about mentioning pregnancy etc. I don't know how to delete or edit that post. So very sorry, hope I haven't offended or upset anyone.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
margolis
(Login margolis)

No problems.

August 30 2011, 1:20 AM 

These things happen. Someone will just post below and put a warning in the title. You can edit your posts/titles, but only if you are logged in. Since the yellow board allows you to post while not logged in, sometimes we forget to do so, and then we can no longer edit. IF it is something you truly want removed, just notify the moderator, and she can edit it for you. BUt no worries on the title or wrong board, others understand. IF you/moderator feels it really doesn't apply here, you can have it removed.

Hugs to you. ANd I admire your patience on the time it takes to get the cycle off the ground. It took about 6 months from when I first found my surro to when we were finally able to cycle. ANd that was with a place that uses frozen eggs, so that the eggs are ready and waiting!

Respond to this message   
aussiehoneygirl
(Login aussiehoneygirl)

Thanks Margolis!

August 30 2011, 7:54 PM 

Thanks so much. Actually I was ready to cycle two years ago, but circumstances have just kept it dragging. The waiting is horrible!!! I used my time by lurking around these boards, now I'm being big and brave and starting to post.

I am hoping and saying some prayers for great news for you this week. I know a bit of your story from my lurkdom, and I wish you a wonderful development!

Respond to this message   
Margolis
(Login margolis)

I also lurked for a long while before I came out on the boards.

August 31 2011, 3:13 AM 

It took me awhile before I started posting. But then, I was hooked. So welcome and thank you for coming out and posting. I hope your cycle gets off the ground as soon as possible. And most of all, thank you so much for you well wishes. It is the middle of the night where I am, and of course, I can't sleep, and I can't get off these boards! happy.gif

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement