<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

can you imagine symptoms?

October 28 2011 at 8:47 AM
Anonymous  (no login)

This is a strange question, but I have had hardly any cramping during the 2ww. I have heard that cramping is good and indicates implantation is happening. Today, I am feeling like there might be cramping - but then again I think I am just imagining it. I did get a slight pain around 5dp5dt and then nothing. But even then it was hardly anything - and I think I could have imagined it. Maybe I want some sort of indication or symptom, so my imagination is going full force?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Veesha
(Login Veesha)

We all so want symptoms, but... (failure ment, success ment)

October 28 2011, 10:21 AM 

many ladies have been pregnant and felt absolutely nothing. We are on so many hormones, and the effects of those often mimic pregnancy symptoms (tender breasts, tiredness, etc). During my 1st cycle I felt tired and toward the end of the 2ww, my breasts were a little tender, but that cycle ended in a bfn. My next cycle, I again felt tired and my breasts were sore, and that cycle ended with a bfp. So there's really no rhyme or reason when it comes to symptoms. Also, symptoms can come and go, so it's really up to the beta to tell the full story. When is your beta, or are you planning on poas? Either way, the beta is still necessary for an actual assessment of whether you are pregnant or not.

I will pray that your 2ww flies by and that you are celebrating a bfp very soon!

Respond to this message   

(Login CrazyLady42)

You bet your hiney, I can!

October 28 2011, 12:20 PM 

Respond to this message   
thesameboat
(Login thesameboat)

Haha! nt

October 28 2011, 3:56 PM 

Respond to this message   

(Login jentenn)

I don't think it's so much a matter of imagination (pg ment)

October 29 2011, 9:26 AM 

as the fact that "symptoms" aren't very reliable at that point: e.g., cramping and spotting can be implantation, or a sign of AF. During my 2ww I didn't notice much at all in the way of symptoms; maybe an odd kind of twinge about 5dpt (plus I was having horrendous itching from my PIO injections until they changed the oil base for me). Then, the morning of my beta (11dp5dt), I woke up with strong cramps, just like AF. I was sure the cycle had failed, but I got a whopping beta and I'm in my 3rd trimester now.

Good luck to you: I hope you get your BFP!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - can you imagine symptoms?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement