I went to a different lab yesterday morning at 8 am for a repeat test just in case it was lab error. I had them do the P4 stat. Meanwhile I am still on Lupron. Of course, as of 5pm yesterday, SG still had not received the results. So this means that my cycle is going to be delayed for several more days.
I did get a call this morning from my SG nurse and she said she is going to try to find out where the results are so my fingers are crossed that the progesterone will be down and I can start.
When I asked a nurse why my P4 would still be elevated she couldn't answer. Which gives we a whole new thing to worry about. Blech.
How are you doing? Making any progress?
UPDATE - just got off the phone with the nurse. My P4 was still high and they think I ovulated through the BCP and Lupron. Which is ridiculous. I have my period, for goodness sake. And I saw my US - perfectly clear. My ovaries are completely shut down no empty follicles. When I asked her what else could be going on she had no answer and said if I am still not suppressed by next week I am out of luck and they will start the shared cycle with out me.
This message has been edited by Seymo on Nov 19, 2011 12:48 PM
Sorry the PIO was still elevated. Sometimes our bodies are so cruel...can't ovulate one good follie for a natural cycle but then we ovulate through all the drugs. ((hugs)) Can you email or ask for a return call from your MD... so frustrating that the nurse could not answer your questions. If she can't she should refer you to someone who can. I really hope they can suppress you so you can cycle. I don't understand how you could have AF and have just ovulated. I would try posting to E&H, she is usually great at clarifying this stuff as she works in the industry. Sorry for the glitch with the lab results getting to SG. I'm worried about that too. Nov. 9 DH and I did our infectious disease labs at two different sites. SG rec'd my results on the very next day. DH's results are lost somewhere in the USPS. The lab wouldn't fax with DH's verbal consent and the lab slip that said "fax to." They told DH that if the MD's office called they would fax. So Katie the DE coordinator I'm working with said she will call if they don't arrive by Monday. Had my HSG done at home and my right tube was wide open...urgh. Briefly considered trying a couple of IUI's but decided not do b/c of the very low success stats. I recently joined a blog that has a forum dedicated to SG DE patients. If you are interested in the link, let me know. I'm anxiously awaiting our visit on the 29th. My DH just found out yesterday that he has to fly from MD to Atlanta for work so I need to change his return flight. Keep us posted. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.
Seymo and Mrs. M, I'm right behind you on the SG bandwagon. DH and I decided to use them and am now getting all our screening tests and paperwork together. I hope to be done and (hopefully) approved for shared risk by mid-December. Except that AF is now AWOL, today is CD34, so that is delaying my HCG and mock embryo transplant procedures. ugh!
Anyway, just wanted to wish you guys luck and hope things fall into place with this current cycle, Seymo. Fingers crossed for both of you!
Mrs. M, I'd love to get that blog for SG recipients.