<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

"as the break through bleeding turns"

November 30 2011 at 6:23 PM
futurebeauty  (no login)

So I am having light bleeding today and not full on free flowing. Do I know my body or what. I knew I was going to start AF b/c of my lingering back pain for so long. So I have an US/BW appt tomorrow to see where my lining stands. I hope that this cycle is not canceled as my donor has been on stims since last Friday.

Do you think I have enough time to build my lining for a transfer on 12/9/11 or 12/11/11?? I guess you can really only answer this tomorrow when we know what my lining is.

Thanks,
futurebeauty

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Kacee56)

Yes, I think you have enough time. nt

November 30 2011, 6:36 PM 

nt

Respond to this message   

(Login Chrismal2)

Did you ask questions about the protocol

November 30 2011, 9:43 PM 

I think if you do start bleeding there isn't time to build your lining. Your donor will normally have 12 days from starting stims to egg collection and then you will start progesterone and although you won't be transferring until around 9th December you will be starting progesterone probably from around 4th. Only option is if you need to cancel is to freeze the embryos by using vitrification and do an FET. Vitrification results are very good for FETs.

Respond to this message   
futurebeauty
(no login)

Update

December 1 2011, 9:19 PM 

My E2 was 1639 today and my lining was 6.3 mm and I am having light to moderate AF. The plan is to go back on Monday for another US/BW and then hopefully start P4. My donor has an US appt tomorrow so I will finally get some info on how many and how large.

Thanks,
FB

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - "as the break through bleeding turns"
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement