<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Off topic: dedicated free sperm donor on Anderson show

January 17 2012 at 7:50 PM
minniet  (Login minniet)

OK, I am doing a lot of mind numbing work and am watching tele while working. I just saw this man in Northern Ca who has a website and is fully dedicated to being a free sperm donor source for numerous couples. He is a virgin at age 40, has a website dedicated to his sexual life which he calls "donorsex" and he appears to me, to be really lacking in emotional impact -- he reads a bit to me as being truly divorced from any meaningful negative consequences.

There are 14 children out there, as well as 4 on the way.

Am I the only person upset?

It's just that we, as people pursuing DE, we take so much care to think these issues through and consider the impact on potential future children, and there is a guy out there giving free sperm away and he has a significant online presence documenting his "donor sex life" - which someday these resulting children will come across.

The show was so neutral, and he seemed amused by it all.

I was totally shocked! Am I crazy? Can you imagine your future child coming across their biological donor and seeing a whole bunch of videos about their donor's "donor sex life" ...I am just angry about it. And surely, this is the type of thing that will result in negative regulatory action...

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Blessed_Thistle)

deleted

January 17 2012, 9:44 PM 

:x :D

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Off topic: dedicated free sperm donor on Anderson show
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement