<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

lining not shedding all the way

February 9 2012 at 8:39 AM
KerriA  (no login)

Hi all,
I am supposed to be going for my second FET with donor embryos in a few weeks, but my body is, of course, not cooperating.

At the end of Dec, my first donor embryo cycle was a BFN. After AF started RE put me on bcps while we waited for my e2 levels to come down. After several weeks on bcps, I started breakthrough breeding through the bcps - quite heavy (and painful) on some days. During this time, my e2 was finally low enough to start and I started lupron and still taking bcps. A week ago from Wed, I went off the bcps and was supposed to call when my withdrawal bleeding started. Well, i never stopped bleeding - just not quite as an intense. The bleeding finally tapered off on Sunday.

I went in for an ultrasound on Monday and still had a lining of 5! After 12 or so days of bleeding. My blood levels all indicate suppression low LH, P4, and e2=39. Has anyone had this happen? what did you do? My RE wants that lining gone before we start. I went to acupuncture yesterday, and she has me drink parsley tea.

thanks,
Kerri

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

I think 3 days of Provera or norethisterone

February 9 2012, 10:01 AM 

But you would have to get a prescription from the RE. If bleeding has stopped and you stopped bcp a week ago I can't see it will shed alone. good luck.

Respond to this message   
KerriA
(no login)

thanks, E&H

February 9 2012, 2:17 PM 

I have another appt with the RE tomorrow and will bring this up!
thank you,
kerri

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - lining not shedding all the way
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement