<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

E&H any update

March 5 2012 at 8:07 PM
Bharani  (no login)

Hi,
Last time you said you have a lady doing DE with immune treatment. How it is going? What type of med and what typd of protocol she is on? I have appt to do blood work next week. And then another blood work.
Thanks

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
E&H
(no login)

Egg retrieval tomorrow

March 5 2012, 9:07 PM 

Will let you know how it goes. Donor got 28 follicles on scan. Recipient arrives on Thursday. Will let you know how it goes.

Respond to this message   
THK
(Login perthkitty)

fingers crossed for all concerned nt

March 6 2012, 11:01 PM 

nt

Respond to this message   
E&H
(no login)

Thanks K

March 7 2012, 2:17 AM 

I have everything crossed too. See you very soon. Do you have a date for me yet????

Respond to this message   
THK
(no login)

No date yet (babe ment)

March 7 2012, 9:15 AM 

Hi,
No date yet as I've not spoken to S. I lost my voice last week plus was coughing every five seconds.

E&H hopefully see you soonish, best and my goodness me please wish that lady the very best from all of us here, god bless her, THK

Respond to this message   
Bharani
(no login)

I am waiting to know

March 7 2012, 1:02 AM 

Hi E&H,

what type of immune treatment and for how long she was on immune and dose. As you know I have been on predisone of dexamenthason for all of my cycles. Lately, I read predisone dose for immune issue like 40 mg and (twice?). I hope she will have success. Did you think my other question? Anyway, you can help.
Thanks

Respond to this message   
E&H
(no login)

Hi Bharani

March 7 2012, 2:16 AM 

I will email you the protocol if it works as it is a total experiment as she has done everything else possible. I don't want to give you something that doesn't work as it is totally not the norm.

On the positive side donor got 30 mature eggs today so we will see how many fert tomorrow. This is my hardest case ever and she is just the most lovely person ever so I'm hoping it will work. Her and her mum arrive tomorrow.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - E&H any update
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement