<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Uterine Receptivity in Egg Donation

March 11 2012 at 2:37 PM
Rubina  (Login Rubi2012)

Hi Gang,
So...I have been poring through medical journals to understand uterine receptivity and while it's an elusive concept, it seems that a lot of factors including the thickness of the endometrium (best between 8 and 11) and the blood flow (a triple line pattern on ultrasonography) are non invasive ways to check out uterine receptivity. In other words, there are 2 main factors that ultimately determine whether or not the pregnancy will result after an ET --they are the health of the embryo and the receptivity of the endometrium. The only sure way to check the endometrium is to do a biopsy. The only proof of success is a positive pregnancy test.

I'm 44 and am in the 2ww phase--had an eSET --a blastocyst transferred and will know this weekend!
So exciting.
Sending good energy and positive vibes to all the brave and determined women out there!
Rubi

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mrs. M
(no login)

Good luck Rubi! nt

March 11 2012, 5:43 PM 

Respond to this message   

(Login jmac711)

good luck -- success mentioned

March 12 2012, 7:37 PM 

and try not to drive yourself crazy. I just had my test today and got a bfp. mine never made it to blast but they seem to have stuck around on the inside. this was after 5 failures own egg and one DE. Good luck and warm thoughts sent your way. Oddly, I'm more nervous now with one good beta... now it seems so possible I don't want it to fail and want to tell everyone -- but know I shouldn't so I sit and try to remain level until it is confirmed by more tests. good luck!!!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Uterine Receptivity in Egg Donation
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement