<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

pelvic congestion, subtle burning feeling, slower pee

March 17 2012 at 1:17 PM
minniet  (Login minniet)

Symptoms of del estrogen shots or the beginning of a urinary tract infection? I can't say for sure...I have felt like this before before ovulation, but on the other other hand, feeling like a full bladder (but it's empty) and some discomfort.

Of course on a Saturday, when I have meetings all day Monday and Tuesday so I can't just run to the obgyn for a quick pee test...

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Raindrops1)

I guess it could be either one.

March 17 2012, 1:36 PM 

I would start drinking tons and tons of water and cranberry juice without added sugar. Hopefully it will go away. If I don't drink enough water that happens to me. Otherwise if you don't start feeling better really soon after drinking all the water and cranberry juice I would get into the doctor as soon as you can.

I've only had one real UTI and I was totally miserable! So you don't want that.

Respond to this message   
Kacee
(Login Kacee56)

Sounds like the start of a UTI. nt

March 17 2012, 2:19 PM 

nt

Respond to this message   
minniet
(no login)

I just got an AVO kit

March 17 2012, 2:43 PM 

To test my urine... but I am starting to think it may be a yeast infection, which would make a lot of sense.

I have been drinking a LOT of water and not having ANY sex, so I do not get how I could get a UTI.

Respond to this message   
minniet
(Login minniet)

looks like a minor UTI

March 17 2012, 3:48 PM 

I have just not felt right since that saline sonogram...though I can't for the life of me figure out how that would cause a UTI...

Let's see how fast I can get treatment...

Respond to this message   

(Login Blessed_Thistle)

Can your doc just call it in?

March 17 2012, 4:58 PM 

Sorry, that sucks.

Though I did realize that my complete absence if any sort of sex life plus the gallons of water I drink has at least one benefit.

Respond to this message   
minniet
(Login minniet)

Got treatment - see above

March 17 2012, 5:13 PM 

I have a scrip for macrobid for a week...how many more meds can a human being take? Happy for prompt help though!

I think this may have been lingering and then brought on by the steroids...I have been drinking tons of water and we have not had sex in weeks...sadly...now with this UTI, who knows when...ugh!

Respond to this message   
THK
(no login)

bi-carbonate of soda is a super quick fix for a UTI

March 19 2012, 3:20 AM 

Hi M,
If you think you are getting a UTI then put a little bicarb in water and drink it. Its yucky but it will alter the ph of your urine and give immediate relief.
Meanwhile, get some antiobiotics if needed to get rid of it. Also, in future have some cranberry juice every single day as that prevents it.
Hope you are ok, best, THK

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - pelvic congestion, subtle burning feeling, slower pee
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement