<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

OT - Giuliana and Bill

April 23 2012 at 9:09 PM
Violet  (no login)

Hi,
Giuliana and Bill are pg through a surrogate. I am so happy for them. They have been through a lot.
Violet

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
green.elephant
(no login)

yeah

April 23 2012, 11:40 PM 

I enjoy that show - can certainly relate! A selfish part of me was hoping they'd use DE and bring some positive public attention, but happy for them nonetheless!

Respond to this message   
Violet
(no login)

Love them too

April 24 2012, 11:58 AM 

So glad they are putting 3rd party reproduction out there.
Violet

Respond to this message   
DeeinNYC
(no login)

G & B-" Baby Dreams" Special about surrogacy to follow reveal show tonight at 9 EST n/

April 24 2012, 1:21 PM 

Respond to this message   
mary
(Login parothead)

Re: G & B-" Baby Dreams" Special about surrogacy to follow reveal show tonight at 9 ES

April 24 2012, 9:12 PM 

I too am happy for them after what they have been through. a baby by any means necessary

Respond to this message   

(Login CTSmithie)

I love that they are putting ART out there to the public

April 25 2012, 11:48 AM 

I wish they used more accurate terminology. This may be a small point, but I noticed that they talked about the "embryo implantation" procedure instead of "embryo transfer" at one point in the special. Certainly if implantation could be guaranteed we would all experience a lot less heartache! Lol

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Another Celebrity using Donor Eggs, but not owning up

April 25 2012, 7:46 PM 

She had some many failed IVFs that usually means her eggs are no good. Why would her bad eggs be good in a surrogate. She should come clean that she is using donor eggs. Just like Nicole Kidman, Sarah Jessica Parker and now Elisabeth Banks. Elisabeth Banks has failed many IVFs, that means again eggs bad and now her eggs are being used by surrogate. Celebrities will only tell truth about molestation or drug abuse.

Respond to this message   
sugar
(Login SugarMags)

Always wondering about celebs (OE failure ment)

April 26 2012, 5:31 PM 

And if they used DE or not. Is it possible their embryos ar OK but just not OK in their body? Or were the embryos frozen from an earlier cycle years ago? Or did they use a donor and heaven forbid they come clean! Still am skeptical about Celine..twins with OE at 42, really? I am happy for her but, really - twins after successive failures?
I still have 3 OE embies on ice and refuse to go theough what would be my 8th failure with eggs that are crappy and/or a body that rejects them so it will be very interesting to see what happens with DE and honestly my expectations are extremely low based on my track record.

Respond to this message   
Arlene
(no login)

Most failures due to Egg Quality

April 26 2012, 5:50 PM 

All these celebrities are post 35 or closer or past 40. They have tried many times, with no success. They have the money to have a baby with partners sperm, so why should they put their bodies thru this treatment. It seems it is the next step in celebrity pregnancy. Look at Alexis Stewart (Martha daughter), she publicly discussed the struggles with IVF post 40 years old with no success. Next has a daughter with her own egg via a surrogate. Doesnt add up, she has old eggs they werent going to work, so she let someone else carry the baby from beginning to end. I am sure they use donor eggs with a surrogate that just carries.

Respond to this message   

(Login CTSmithie)

OE in her case

April 27 2012, 11:14 AM 

The show doumented her last retrevial right before she was going to do treatment (initially lumpectomy) for her breast cancer, they fertilized them and then froze. When the margins were not clear on one breast they decided to do a double mastectomy/reconstruction. On the advice of doctors they decided to use a GC because of a fear that a hormone surge associated with the FET and pregnancy might cause latent cancer cells to grow. They only had 2 blasts on ice. The fact that they didn't have a lot of embies also speaks to a 37 year old using OE rather than a younger donor.

G had an earlier pg from their first IVF transfer but it ended in mc, possibly abnormal embie(?). I don't remember if the show documented that or not.

However there are many celebs who probably use DE who have not owned up to it.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Her OE wont work

April 28 2012, 3:25 PM 

The fact that at age 37 she had only 2 eggs proves her egg quality is cramp. That is why she had an earlier miscarriage and all this fertility issues. It is all a for show and illusion. They are complete liars.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - OT - Giuliana and Bill
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement