<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Lifted a potted plant, am I ok

April 27 2012 at 5:18 PM
Anonymous  (no login)

I just heard on news to bring in potted planted, so I lifted one it didnt seem heavy but it may have weighted 10 lbs. Now I am so nervous, My transfer was tuesday and I am 3 days post transfer. Anyone else have similiar experience

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login parothead)

Re: Lifted a potted plant, am I ok

April 27 2012, 5:21 PM 

Cooper told me not to lift more than 15 lbs so you should be OK

Respond to this message   
anon lala
(no login)

Dont worry (preg ment)

April 27 2012, 6:50 PM 

I did that and was worried . I got pregnant . Sometimes we just do stuff then we think about it after. I remember I was so mad at myself. Good Luck

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

what was i thinking

April 27 2012, 7:51 PM 

I feel so stupid and mad at myself. I had my boyfriend weight the plants 2 were around 18 lbs and 1 was alittle over 15. I didnt carry them far, they didnt feel heavy. Now i believe i am experiencing pain due to this. What is wrong with me, to fuss over some stupid cheap flowers. I had a dream a few days ago, that I messed up things in the ER. Didnt happen. Not exactly, my bladder was so full, the nurse made me use a bed pan right after, she was afraid, my bladder would contract. I feel doomed, I was doing so well and felt so postive till this latest blunder.

Respond to this message   
Maggie
(no login)

Don't worry

April 27 2012, 11:19 PM 

I have a toddler that weighs 30 lbs and a couple of times I had no choice but to lift her. It did worry me but in the end everything was completely fine.

Respond to this message   

(Login Blessed_Thistle)

I had to pack my own suitcase and heft it here and there when flying out

April 28 2012, 9:05 AM 

from my transfer and I was fine. I bet you are too.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Obie
(Login Obie9)

You don't have to worry

April 29 2012, 8:03 AM 

Our surro used to carry her son, who weighed about 20 or 25 lbs. at the time. No problem (although it scared us).

!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Lifted a potted plant, am I ok
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement