<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

intralipid question

July 24 2012 at 8:00 PM
  (Login mollysmom49)

How do you find out whether you need intralipids? What do they do to help pregnancy rates/

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
futurebeauty
(no login)

I am no expert at all.....

July 25 2012, 12:00 AM 

but I had some immune testing through SIRM to test for Natural Killer cells and DQ Alpha to see if I had something else that caused all my miscarriages except dumb luck. I came up negative on all blood clotting and NK cells and DQ Alpha. So who knows. MY RE is willing to put me on lovenox for my next cycle "just in case". I also plan on testing for NK cells and TNF (cytokines cells) in the first trimester if my next cycle results in a BFP to see if I need to do presidone treatment or anything else.

So in other words, call SIRM and schedule a phone consult. They charge $200 for a phone consult and then you have to pay extra for the all the blood work.

If you test positive for NK cells or DQ Alpha or some blood clotting then I think you would qualify for intralipid therapy.

Good Luck and keep us posted.

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif FB

Respond to this message   

(Login mollysmom49)

i am factor 5 leiden

July 25 2012, 7:57 AM 

and I do take lovenox beginning the day of transfer. I'll call SIRM and see. Thanks!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - intralipid question
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement