Well, last time I left off I was going for an ultrasound. They saw something this time. A little sac, no heartbeat. My numbers are still going up. I have 3 options: D&C, medication, or letting it happen naturally. I opted for the natural route, hoping this will take care of itself. I'm feeling better each day. I am relieved that it's not in my tubes. The dr. thinks it will take a few weeks to go away on its own.
It's been a long journey but husband and I are looking forward to trying again with frozen embryo. Thanks all for listening, and checking in, it really means a lot to me.
Of course, I'm sorry the news isn't better, but very glad that you don't have an ectopic. I think you're right to let it resolve on its own, though I'm sure the waiting is difficult. Glad you have a good attitude going forward. Big hugs!
I hope everything resolves quickly. I'm so sorry you had to go through this!
I want to share what I did for my miscarriages, if that's okay with you. You sound as though you are at peace with your decision to let everything resolve naturally. I just wanted to tell you that if you change your mind, the medication option isn't too bad, all things considered. I did that with my m/cs, and what helped me was knowing when everything was going to happen, and knowing it was going to happen soon. I decided not to get d & cs because my RE and OB thought it would be best to avoid something that would give me a chance of scarring. The meds allowed the m/cs to pass, and I did indeed end up with no scarring. That is an advantage of waiting to let your body handle it on its own, as well - less risk of scarring.
I'm sending warm thoughts your way, Lisa. Please keep us posted.