Return to Index  

Hi Mike;

May 17 2012 at 12:41 PM
  (Login fightersweep)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 86.146.97.115

Response to Cool looking and love the old....

Yeah! I love these old Revell kits too for some reason. When I collected this bunch, I'd forgotten how many I had built as a kid. I've just finished building the F4U Corsair, which was the first kit I ever tried to paint accurately when I was about 11 years old, and the Fokker D-VII...a kit that used more paint colours than I ever thought possible. I'll post some photo's later in this thread.

Regards;
Steve

This message has been edited by fightersweep from IP address 86.146.97.115 on May 18, 2012 5:07 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

HyperScale's Group Build Guidelines

The objective of this Group Build is to encourage as many modellers as possible to build their kits and share their progress via words and photos on this Forum.

You are welcome to post general construction tips or relevant reference information and photos to this Forum too.

This Group Build will feature Airfix, Frog and Matchbox kits.

1. Build as many kits as you like

2. Conversions, aftermarket and scratchbuilding are all permitted.

3. Any markings are acceptable.

4. Document your progress and do a write-up on your build - where did you have trouble, what improvements did you make, what markings did you choose and why? It would be GREAT if everyone would do a writeup and submit it to HyperScale as a Feature Article.

Posting or replying to messages on The Group Build Forum requires visitors to register. If you have not already registered on one of HyperScale's other Forums, you will need to:

1. First register with Network 54, the Forum provider.Click here to register with Network 54.

2. Then, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.

Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.

free counters