Return to Index  

AOKGB to follow the Firefly GB pt. II

August 9 2012 at 2:06 PM

Claus Dam  (Login ManusNigra)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 89.150.102.51

Thanks to all who responded to my Aug 5 post about procedure for deciding GBs in the future.

Most of you seem to be in favour of using the Network54 votelet that I presented in my post, so let's use that for deciding on the next AOKGB.

Fred Coulson dug up the latest list of AOKGB candidates:

Mosquito
Harvard
F80c
Whirlwind (fighter)
Spitfire IX
Gnat
Fairey Battle

Concensus a few months ago was that the candidates should be current or at least faily recent issues, but not too new, as some parts of the world only get new items months after they are released in Europe.

I'm suggesting we stick to this list for this poll. Bear in mind that the votelet only allows Network54 members to vote (and only on one kit), so too many options will spread the votes too much and we may have a winner with, say, four votes in total if we have too many candidates. So let's keep the list as it is and save your suggestions for other kits for next AOKGB poll. OK?

I intend to setup the votelet tomorrow and let the vote run the entire weekend, ending on midnight Sunday, Hyperscale time.

This message has been edited by ManusNigra from IP address 89.150.102.51 on Aug 9, 2012 2:10 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

HyperScale's Group Build Guidelines

The objective of this Group Build is to encourage as many modellers as possible to build their kits and share their progress via words and photos on this Forum.

You are welcome to post general construction tips or relevant reference information and photos to this Forum too.

This Group Build will feature Airfix, Frog and Matchbox kits.

1. Build as many kits as you like

2. Conversions, aftermarket and scratchbuilding are all permitted.

3. Any markings are acceptable.

4. Document your progress and do a write-up on your build - where did you have trouble, what improvements did you make, what markings did you choose and why? It would be GREAT if everyone would do a writeup and submit it to HyperScale as a Feature Article.

Posting or replying to messages on The Group Build Forum requires visitors to register. If you have not already registered on one of HyperScale's other Forums, you will need to:

1. First register with Network 54, the Forum provider.Click here to register with Network 54.

2. Then, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.

Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.

free counters