<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

AFOKGB Hurricane Mk.I and friends

February 10 2012 at 10:42 AM

(Select Login CSMO)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 173.26.225.91

[linked image] This is the chosen subject biult stock from the box with the kit decals. All that I added was blanking off the wheel wells with card and adding a spade grip control column.

[linked image]
This is the red box old Defiant built stock from the box except for widening the nose with a plastic wedge and building up the lower cowl with plastic card. The prop and spinner came from the new Spitfire Mk.I.

[linked image]
This is the new Spitfire Mk.I built with the 3D Mk.2 conversion kit. I used the Mk.I decals because I forgot the Sky fuselage band for the Mk.2 and thought the box decals looked great.

All models were brush painted including canopy frames with Xtracolor paints. I greatly enjoyed building all three. Adios, Larry.

Field Artillery brings dignity to what otherwise might be merely a vulgar brawl.

This message has been edited by CSMO from IP address 173.26.225.91 on Feb 12, 2012 11:47 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Victor Scheuerman
(Login ffirefighter13)
HyperScale Forums

Hey Larry, those are in a steep climb.....

February 10 2012, 10:45 AM 

Look good, I think happy.gif

Cheers, Vic

Respond to this message   

(Select Login CSMO)
HyperScale Forums

Photos hopefully fixed.

February 12 2012, 11:48 PM 

n/t.

Field Artillery brings dignity to what otherwise might be merely a vulgar brawl.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - AFOKGB Hurricane Mk.I and friends
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

HyperScale's Group Build Guidelines

The objective of this Group Build is to encourage as many modellers as possible to build their kits and share their progress via words and photos on this Forum.

You are welcome to post general construction tips or relevant reference information and photos to this Forum too.

This Group Build will feature Airfix, Frog and Matchbox kits.

1. Build as many kits as you like

2. Conversions, aftermarket and scratchbuilding are all permitted.

3. Any markings are acceptable.

4. Document your progress and do a write-up on your build - where did you have trouble, what improvements did you make, what markings did you choose and why? It would be GREAT if everyone would do a writeup and submit it to HyperScale as a Feature Article.

Posting or replying to messages on The Group Build Forum requires visitors to register. If you have not already registered on one of HyperScale's other Forums, you will need to:

1. First register with Network 54, the Forum provider.Click here to register with Network 54.

2. Then, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.

Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.

free counters