Return to Index  

I will be in California this Spring

March 16 2009 at 12:00 AM
VarmintAir  (Login VarmintAir)
AR&P

Response to RE: I have a Mac1 .22

to do some ground squirrel hunting, and I will be hunting my .22 Disco right along with some guns that cost five and six times more. I did the same thing last year with my .177 Mac1 Disco, and never once did I wish I was hunting with one of my other guns. They don't have the high dollar wood and finish of some of my other guns, but where the rubber meets the road for me, is accuracy, and in that department, both of my Disco's hold their own very well against some of my shiny, gorgeous high dollar PCP's.

I'll have a bunch of video clips and stills to share when I get back from the hunt. The Discovery is a great hunting rifle. Accurate, light, fast handling, and powerful enough to take ground squirrels at 70+ yards. It really doesn't get much better than that.

Is it a show piece? Not really, but it does what it was designed to do very, very, well.

Respond to this message   

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.