Emergency!July 16 2009 at 10:45 PM
Joe (Login arrowking)
OK, I'm probably being a nusicance here, but I really need some help with my discovery. I have an upcoming pest control thing coming up and need to have this gun up and running. The discovery is the only operable airgun I have now. But it is really hard to cock now. I disassembled it to try to help with the bolt popping thing,but when I reassembled it it wouldn't cock! Not in the sense that the sear wasn't catching or anything. I mean the bolt probe itself was hard to pull back. I'm really frustrated here because the disco is the only operable(soon I hope) airgun I have right now! I have another one, but it needs a new spring. I really need to have it up and running again by sunday.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
One shot, one kill
|This message has been edited by arrowking on Jul 16, 2009 11:56 PM|
- that sounds like when you put it back together you - Garry on Jul 17, 2009, 12:22 AM
- did you put safety back in??? - dan yacovelli on Jul 17, 2009, 2:05 AM
- check the hammer pin - buster on Jul 17, 2009, 11:04 AM
- I checked everything - Joe on Jul 17, 2009, 2:13 PM
- Now it cocks, but roughly. - Joe on Jul 18, 2009, 12:37 AM
- Taper - Joe on Jul 19, 2009, 4:52 PM