Return to Index  

MAC1 Discovery(.17) Groups at 50yards - PICS

October 1 2009 at 8:22 PM
Tony  (Login Trojan1994)
YF

Today I went to the range to test a rifle that I've been modifying to see how it shoots at 50 yards. I also brought a few others to play with, including my MAC1 Discovery(.17) which my friend and fellow clubmember Eric K. aka Oldshooter has been interested in. Eric has had a pcp before but sold it as he is a hardcore springer shooter. Lately he has been getting interested in purchasing a pcp again and the Discovery caught his eye as he likes lightweight guns for shooting lots of lead off hand. With 1800psi of air and a tin of unsorted JSBH's, Eric sat down and shot these groups. The group on the left is 10 shots and the group on the right is 4 shots. To put it mildly he was extremely happy and so were the rest of us that were there!!! Anyhoo, just thought I'd share...

Regards,

Tony

PS As the day unfolded, the question came up several times, "Do you want to sell it?!?!?" I betcha can guess what the answer was, lol, but I did leave the gun with Eric for extended use so he can figure out if he really wants to get one!

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.