StockDecember 31 2009 at 6:47 PM
|Phil Nesmith (Login filnez)|
Response to Great new, Paul
I wouldn't mind owning one of these rifles. It's a Discovery with a "nicer" stock and the Marauder's adjustable metal trigger assembly. Lightweight and very accurate too from reading the OP. I would alter the stock if I got one; mark the centerline of the resevoir tube, plane the top down to that, shorten the forend a bit and round it off. No more inletting gap, no more top heavy or too long look, no more difficulty with the bolt handle being so close to the wood.
Is the trigger guard plastic or steel?
- Sounds good to me..... - Doug Owen on Jan 1, 2010, 5:53 PM
- The trigger guard is metal n/t - Paul on Jan 2, 2010, 1:14 AM
- Really....interesting.... - Doug Owen on Jan 2, 2010, 2:21 PM
- nice paul - Dan Kennison on Jan 3, 2010, 12:17 PM
- Pellets - Paul on Jan 3, 2010, 9:58 PM
- Paul .. - Dan Kennison on Jan 3, 2010, 10:03 PM
- Testing - Paul on Jan 4, 2010, 9:43 PM