Return to Index  

JOE BRANCATO... JOES TANKS... HAM CONTACT.

January 8 2010 at 6:02 PM
  (Login kennisondan)
YC

AMAZING !!!
I started conversation with Joe per e mail right before christmas; got great response there; after a couple of e mails he called me to be sure I knew exactly what I wanted and what my options were in real time; and patiently discussed it all with me : my needs, intended uses; the most economical way to proceed, etc.
He more than sold me what we decided : he took care of me; and made me feel that if I had any more decisions or questions he was right there .. and he was more than once.
This is a fine human being and a great business person to buy from and learn from. I bought two tanks, the hose needed, exactly what was needed and he heard what I was trying to say : my cascade system will be up and running by end of weekend; and I will be shooting my first PCP and awaiting my second.. and SMILING BIG..
THE MOST AMAZING THING : when I asked to move up the time table he told me I did not have to overnite the money order...he had a shipment of stuff to send out and he was going to send mine out right then and there.. I was holding a money order in my hand and this wonderful man trusted in the relationship that we had built over some calls and discussions of tanks, hunting, shooting and people; we shared an instant friendship that spanned across the wireless from little old louisiana to big old huntington beach california...and he treated me like a friend..
I WILL NOT FORGET THIS JOE ..
IF YOU WANT A FRIEND'S ADVICE; A FREINDLY DEAL AND A GREAT GUY TO WORK WITH; WRITE OR CALL JOE BRANCATO...ANOTHER SHINING STAR IN THE UNIVERSE OF AIRGUNNERS AND THE FOLKS WHO WORK WITH US LIKE FAMLY.
1 714 612 5956 IS HIS NUMBER...
I doubt that there could be better people than the ones I have found here..the sellers, the shooters...thanks to all who make this a great site and a better sport..
dan kennison ..

Respond to this message   

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.