Return to Index  

22XX /2300 KT base gun...solution to poor crosman triggers... mine is terrible..

February 16 2010 at 7:22 PM
Dan Kennison  (Login kennisondan)
YC

first what is a fix I can do my self for the time being ? smoothing spring changing, etc
second is there a solution for a good pull for when my money is a bit more plentiful ?
third : is there an absolute best design or a combination of other bits that should be applied to get the most out of the design that is suggested ?
I would like as comprehensive a list as possible if there is one in that there are some folks with big back logs and if another is as competent and the product is as good, then there is the matter of time and cost .. mostly time and quality, and installation either drop in or done by the smith.
I would appreciate all options of that type.
dk

"HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL"

This message has been edited by kennisondan on Feb 21, 2010 10:04 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.