Perfect Mrod barrelJune 2 2010 at 9:09 AM
|John (Login hammer007911)|
Man I love this Mrod. I bought a .177 built in March of this year.
Seems the barrel will out shoot my ability, never a flyer, and I seem to pull to the right a bit when I shoot if I am off and I know it when I pull the trigger. I may do some trigger mods if I get up the gut to tamper with it.
I wanted to polish the barrel and following Greg D's page, but wonder why if it shoot so straigt.
Is it possiable to get a really good barrel that needs no work?
I put a depingering in it.
I also may slow it down so it is even quiter.
- John, if it's not broke...don't fix it...lol....seriously...if it shoots like - Jamie on Jun 2, 2010, 9:24 AM
- Same here - Rickster on Jun 2, 2010, 10:49 AM
- My July '09 .22-Perfect As Well! - Dissident Aggressor on Jun 3, 2010, 9:27 AM
- i got one in .22 - johnny on Jun 4, 2010, 12:25 AM
- Re: Perfect Mrod barrel - REARSPROCKET on Jun 4, 2010, 3:53 PM