Return to Index  

Are The Marauder .22 Barrel Issues Fixed?

September 26 2010 at 9:46 PM

(Login DRAGON-64)
YF

I want a Marauder in .22 cal, but I have read of too many issues with the .22 barrel to pull the trigger to get one.  As of mthis posting, I have yet to find a recent article claiming that the issues are fixed.  However, the internet is abound with posts saying to forget the .22 and go for the .25 cal.  Since I would like to do Field Target competition, I believe that the .25 cal Marauder is out...and I can't bring myself to consider the .177 cal.

Can anyone tell me whether or not the .22 cal barrel issues have been fixed?  Crosman seems to be straight forward with their customers, even listening to their ideas for fixes, would they admit to me there is an issue with the .22 cal barrel?  And would Crosman tell me they have fixed it or are working on it?

Lots of questions surrounding the .22 cal...even from me.

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.