Return to Index  

Marauder Carbine/Bullpup FT Version

January 21 2011 at 12:37 AM

AteamRAY  (Login AteamRAY)
YFOT

Marauder Carbine/Bullpup FT Version

With Planning for the World FT Championship in Italy this year we looked into air travel. There is a $150 surcharge each way for each case that is over 50 LBs or over 62" when combining L+W+H.

Our current Marauders fit into a non airline friendly case that is way to big.

So we looked for appropriate gun cases and how to fit our guns into them without major disassembly and reassembly each day.

We had already made components for an electronic trigger assembly back in 2006 so we knew we could do it.

Below is our finished product. 33" over all length with a 14" pull and 13.5 lbs with the extra weight set. About a pound lighter then my full length version and the balance, pull length and eye releife all match the full length version. Trigger is single stage and under 2 ounces.

You have a regular cheek piece so no uncomfortable metal to bear against.

The feel of the full length gun as compared to the Carbine Bullpup are almost identical since we matched all of the full lengths guns dimensions.

Not being stock makers I could have spent much more time on filling and sanding if I had the patients.

This is what it looks like:

[linked image]

Full length gun for comparison:

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

ateam_sig_lt.gif

A Team PCP Tuning Document

Field Target Locations GeoCache (GPS file)

(please note the site does go down with high
traffic so check back if it isn't available)

YouTube Videos

This message has been edited by AteamRAY on Jan 21, 2011 5:30 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.